We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data on the information:
- About your computer/ devices and about your visits to and use of this website, for instance your IP address, location, browser type, referral source, duration of visit and number of page views.
- To any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to this website, this includes information relating to any purchases you make of goods sold on our platform.
- Provided when registering with us such as name, email address, postal address, credit/debit card details along with a telephone number in the outcome that there are any issues with processing your order.
- Provided for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters
- Plus, any other information provided to us with your consent not defined above.
Cookies (Collection of Anonymous Data)
A cookie is a small text file stored by your web browser on your computer or mobile phone’s hard drive. Some cookies are crucial for the website to function efficiently. Cookies provide us with relevant information such as remembering what you have added to your basket while you browse the site and what you have in your wish list or basket when you return to our site. They also allow us to recognise your computer (but not specifically who is using it) when you access our website and to improve the usability and performance of our website.
Most of the cookies used on Règne Vienne’s website are essential for the site to function and cannot be switched off, this is because they are there to respond to actions made by our clients that are requests for services for example, signing into private accounts and setting privacy references. If blockers on your search engine are used to block such cookies, then some features of the site might be restricted from access without the use of such cookies.
Other cookies are used for us to enhance our site and boost its performance. Such cookies allow us to monitor activity on the website such as which products are performing well and enables us to analyse how the site is navigated by our users. Such data is collected anonymously.
A further example of types of cookies used by us are those that enable us to effectively advertise to our clients according to their personal interests and patterns. These forms of cookies enable us to see what type of clothing is of interest to you so we can show new releases or other items that could potentially interest you.
Use of Information
Any personal data submitted on this website will be used for the following purposes mentioned below. In addition, data will not be passed used for or transferred to third parties for direct marketing unless we have your expressed consent.
Lawful Basis for Processing
As per Article 6 of the GDPR the Lawful Bases for Processing are:
- Consent – we have been given clear consent/permission for processing your personal data.
- Contract – it is necessary for us to process your personal data as part of a contract or following specific steps before entering a contract.
- Legal Obligation – we need to process your personal data to comply with the law.
- Vital Interests – it is necessary to process personal data to protect someone’s life.
- Public Task – it is in the public interest for us to process your personal data and the processing has a clear basis in law.
- Legitimate Interests – the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests as a company or a third party unless there is a good reason to protect your personal data that overrides these legitimate interests.
How we use your name, address, email address and telephone number to contact you.
The various reasons as to how your name and contact details are used are:
- To send you goods purchased via the website.
- To send order confirmations and invoices to you.
- For internal record keeping, to provide great customer service.
- To improve our products and services through reviews either directly through us or on third part websites. (only if you want to)
- To send you commercial communications as our newsletter includes discounts, special offers and product launches. Therefore, your email address is used for this but only if you’re interested and give us permission to do this!
- For us to be able to deal with enquiries and complaints made by you relating to our service and website name and contact information is required to ensure we provide a good customer service as part of our contract.
- To deal with any other enquiries or complaints made by you as a prospective customer or any other interested party. This further protects our interests as well as yours as a customer.
- To send you marketing information only if permission is granted via email, post and SMS and select any or all of the channels. You have the right to terminate marketing communications at any point. This marketing information will promote discounts on items that you have expressed an interest in within your basket selection.
- For us to be able to fulfil Subject Access Requests made by you we require your name and contact details in order to fulfil any Subject Access Requests made by you as part of our legal obligations under Data Protection Law.
- To follow up if you have purchased products from our website as part of our customer care procedures.
- To provide a search of your town and postcode to enable quicker entry of your address details during purchasing.
How we use your payment information.
We do not retain your full payment card data after the transaction and only collect your payment information for the purposes below:
- Take payment and give refunds. So that you can pay for your goods and fulfil your contract with us. For card payments we take your card details and billing address
- To detect and prevent fraud. To protect yourself and Règne Vienne against fraud. In both our interests to have a safe shopping experience and prevent crime!
How we use information about your use of our website.
- Improve your personal experience by personalising the website. Making it easier for you to look at products you are interested in based on your previous use of the website.
- To provide third parties with statistical information about our users. So that we can get information about browser types, geographical location, referral source from our affiliate program and length of stay and pages visited as it is in our interest that you find it easy to use and improve our web service.
- To track shopping basket, use so that we can offer you discounts. We track selections in your basket that may be eligible for discounts during your purchasing journey. It is in our interest that you get the best deal!
Personal data submitted on this website will be used for the purposes specified below; data will not be passed onto third parties for use in direct marketing unless we have your expressed consent. We may use your personal information to:
- Improve your browsing experience;
- Sending your goods purchased via the website;
- Send you commercial communications;
- Deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to our service and website;
- Providing third parties with statistical information about our website users;
- Send you marketing information with your express permission via mediums including email, post and telephone. You have the right to terminate marketing communications at any point.
- Send order confirmations and invoices to you;
- Internal Record Keeping;
- Improve our products and services;
- Contact you in order to offer you credit terms for the purchase of products or services from the website; and
- Follow up if you have purchased Products from our website as part of our customer care procedures.
Transfer of data
Furthermore, to the points listed above we may transfer, disclose, sell, distribute, or lease your personal information to third parties unless you tell us you do not wish for this to happen.
The following Third parties enable us, Règne Vienne Ltd, to provide the web and services so that you can purchase goods.
- Web Hosting Service Providers
- Web Developers.
- Network Service Providers.
- IT Service Providers.
- Email Service Providers.
Some personal data is shared with organisations, that are used by Règne Vienne Ltd as third parties such as:
- Delivery/Courier companies that require name and address in order to deliver items.
- Payment Service Providers who need to process credit/debit card payments in order for you to purchase goods and services from Règne Vienne Ltd.
- Credit Reference, Law Enforcement and Fraud Prevention agencies for the purposes of preventing fraud and cybercrime.
Changes regarding the transfer of data will be updated in line with any new legal requirements or any changes we make within the business regarding the processing of your personal data.
All the personal information you provide will be stored on the secure servers of our web service provider. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted using SSL technology and we will take reasonable yet necessary precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We cannot guarantee the safety of data transferred by you over the Internet. You personally are responsible for keeping your personal access details safe.
Data Access Rights
You are entitled to request a copy of all personal data held about you. To obtain a copy please write to us:
Règne Vienne’s Customer Services email. If a printed copy is required we do not pay for the delivery therefore this will be charged to you.